• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through September 08, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraiq nice job!You are coming right alone on the rebuild.Wish i had some time, retired but time seems to fly away and haven`t got to my Cubs for a week.I`am have a cool beverage after mowing the lawn and curtting up a tree that blew down in the storm. have a great day all. Later Don T
yikes.gif
greenthumb.gif

Kraiq how big is your Cub Shop. here is mine and i don`t think i have more space that you do lol. it files up with 6 cubs in there.
93844.jpg

Why is the pictures not showing up? I love pictures and especially Kraigs great mouse trap!

Parked my little 1000 and using the 126 my Dad (80 yrs. old) has borrowed it twice because he didn't want to scratch the 1000. LOL

Pops

Thanks Kraig, I will wait a few more days and see... I am waiting on the final parts to see if this old beauty will start so I am a little over zealous...

Don, my shed/shop is 10x18 with a 10x24 lean-to for storage.

93846.jpg

Kraiq that a real nice looking shop. my shop is 28 ft x 30 ft deep and i have this 12 Ft x 16 for
storage of the lawn equipment. I built this myself and i don`t think it came out to bad lol
93849.jpg

Kraig,

Another good mouse trap is an open bottle of vegetable oil. Someone left an open bottle in the pantry of the cabin. When I opened the door there were 10 mice jammed in that bottle.

Kevin,

I've been waiting over a week on an order from Charlie for parts to rebuild a steering column for my 122. As long as the parts get here before huntin' season, I'll be fine.

Bruce, did you get a cap on the bottle before they got out?

Latest posts

Back