• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through July 25, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
With the humidity still so high, I leave stuff in the A/C for 3 days so it doesn't flash DULL when I take it out of the shop.

Can't ya go in the shop with a camera?
wink.gif

Brad C,

I use 1 tablespoon for each gallon of water for rust removal by electrolysis method.

Ken, thanks for the info on the valve fix. Just what I was looking for.

Kraig:
Primer not sticking?
This is the reason I give my wife for the F-100 not being done - I'm waiting at least 10 years to se if the DP-40 is gonna stay on it..
err.gif

Adrian,
Nice catch. The 782 has been repowered with a 20hp Kohler Command OHV engine. Plenty of power for mowing! One of my future projects is to put twin chrome stacks on it. I have another 782 that someday I will put together completely stock. If you look close at my 72 you will note it does not have a 7hp, as it is under my bench awaiting a rebuild. It is currently powered by a 12hp. By the way the Scout SSII in the picture is mine as well. Yes I have IH fever Bad!
Thanks for correcting my post Charlie!

Reference FAQ#26, "How do I change the fluid in my IH rearend" I would like to make a suggestion to add some verbage for gear drive tractors. In a gear drive there is a drain plug in the front of the transmission (I believe that is where the Hydro suction tube goes in) Anyway on my new to me 1100, their was alot of debris in front of the drain plug that was very hard to get out as the ring gear hides this area. I suggest removing the drain plug, and using brake cleaner, compressed air, etc to blow the debris that accumulates out of the drain plug hole. Wrapping the drain plug along with the filler plug with teflon tape will help prevent leaks.

Latest posts

Back