• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Parts For Sale 42-Inch Snow Thrower for FastAttach Compatible Cub Cadet Tractors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Schroer

I sold my Cub Cadet SLT1550 tractor mower to my cousin 6 years ago. He had no need for the Snow Thrower I purchased with in in 2006 & it's been sitting in my basement ever since. 42-Inch Two-stage Snow Thrower Attachment. Model 190-823-101. I obviously haven't used it since 2017 but it worked great & is a beast! Paid $1,150 for it in 2006. Asking $200 OBO. I have the original Operator's Manual. Plus snow chains for the tractor I am including. At this point I simply want to move it out of my basement and to a good home. I am located in Cincinnati, OH. See attached pictures. Feel free to call if interested: (513) 451-8772 or respond.

Attachments

• Snowblower Back View IMG_5946.jpg
    Snowblower Back View IMG_5946.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Snowblower Chains IMG_3364.jpg
    Snowblower Chains IMG_3364.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Snowblower Front View IMG_5945.jpg
    Snowblower Front View IMG_5945.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Snowblower Manual IMG_5948.jpg
    Snowblower Manual IMG_5948.jpg