• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Tractor For Sale 1440 with 451 snow blower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Trammell

Here is a great deal. It's a 1992 Cyclops 1440 model 142-633-100 c26263

Bought it specifically for snow blower - found used 451 and installed it - also added linear actuators for lift, turn and chute angle.

Reason is - wife had dialysis at 6am three days a week and I needed to clean out block long driveway if it snowed and without delay. Built this up and just prior to needing it she passed and now I have it ---- works wonderfully however now I don't really need it. It has new rear tires, 70# wheel weights and runs like a champ.

Need it? $2500.00 and it is yours - you come and haul. Live in West Union, Iowa. Reply to this thread or call me 5158830165

Bill

Forgot to add photos - here they are

Attachments

• 100_4835.JPG
    100_4835.JPG
    959.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_4836.JPG
    100_4836.JPG
    937.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_4837.JPG
    100_4837.JPG
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_4838.JPG
    100_4838.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 100_4839.JPG
    100_4839.JPG
    952.9 KB · Views: 0
Here is the deal - I have close to that price in total into this unit and it would, and still is, worth every penny. Got it done and wife passed before I had to use it and now no longer need it. Reason is because I must move sometime within the next 9 or 10 months - family and age pressure involved. Plus son in NM having heart surgery and he is alone. Probably will move there for him in this timeline. So - I really don't wish to haul the tractor down there, however I will if no one wants a great snow machine up north, Thinking I must have $1500 or more to let it go..... hate to see it just sit.

Back